Skip to main content

A 46-year-old man named Jarrad Antonovich tragically passed away after ingesting kambo frog poison at a festival in New South Wales. The inquest into his death is focusing on whether the excessive vomiting associated with kambo ceremonies caused a fatal tear in his oesophagus. Concerns have been raised regarding the lack of medical intervention and the experience of those leading the ceremony.

Kambo, a potent substance used in ceremonies, induces severe vomiting to cleanse the body of toxins. Additionally, ayahuasca, a traditional healing plant used for spiritual and physical growth, was mentioned in the context of the incident.

The article highlights the need for proper supervision and medical support during such ceremonies to prevent tragic outcomes like that of Jarrad Antonovich. The inquest is ongoing, aiming to shed light on the circumstances surrounding his untimely death.


Read More

Article Title: Kambo frog poison inquest hears ‘guardian’ wanted medical help for Jarrad Antonovich
Retrieved from